DIY E.T Halloween Costume

 E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
is one of my favorite childhood movies..So, I decided to recreate the bike scene look for Halloween.  I absolutely adore this costume because it's cheap and fun to make! Why waste $40-100 (YES--CRAZY RIGHT?..I saw a winter princess costume @ Party City for $99.99) costume when you can make one less for 10-20 bucks! It'll be nice to get store costumes since they are nicely made..but I think homemade costumes are more creative and unique.

Materials for the bike:
Bike handles
Empty toilet rolls
Duct Tape (black)
Shoelaces
Bicycle Basket
Pillow Sheet
Blown up picture of E.T.
Hard Foam Poster
Plastic protective paper covers
Shoe box
Hot Glue Gun
Pins
Rope/Ribbon

Outfit:
Red Jacket
Pants
You can also add the glowing heart!! 
Total Costume Price was $13 (WOAH!!!!!) ..The things I bought: Bike Handles, Duct Tape, and Basket..The others I have at home




Comments

Popular Posts